Allow me to be quite frank here: All Hell has broken loose and its aim is at your children. Now, what are you going to do about it?
As you must know, Satan is the temporary god of this world. Therefore, you can believe that he has his hand in everything concerning it. Your focus may be on many things in this life however, you must know that Satan’s focus is unrelenting and is on one thing and one thing only: How to kill, steal and destroy – this especially applies to our children. If the enemy is after your children, where do you think he orchestrates his plans of deception and corruption? Let’s talk about this.
Of course you are aware of the many traps he sets in this world to ensnare our youth using drugs, alcohol and sexual immorality, right? Well, are you aware of the enemy’s control over the media? Do you know that Hollywood (with all of its acclaimed indoctrination into every form of witchcraft and the occult), and everyone involved in it, are all puppets in the enemy’s hand? How about the music industry with all its demonic curses and satanic rituals? Are you aware of this? And then there are the industries of advertising, fashion and pornography. You have to know that these industries thrive on the exploitation of our youth. And let’s not forget the video games – do we really need to go there? Oh, and let me throw one into the loop that you might not be aware of – or maybe you are. Can everyone say (so-called) secret societies i.e. the Masons and the Illuminati? What about the generational curses that have been passed down to the children as the result of their parents’ (and their parents before them, etc.) association with these affiliations? How about your children’s education? I’ll bet you weren’t aware that Satan also goes to school – or maybe you are. Let’s just pause right here for a moment.
You know that our schools today are programming our children to believe and accept everything that goes against the word of God, right? I am sure that this is no surprise to you. Of course this includes teachings such as false theories of evolution, the acceptance of gender changing and the embracing of the homosexual agenda – just to name a few. But are you aware that the educators that are teaching your children are now permitting Satanic education and allowing Satanic clubs into the schools? Hmmm, maybe you weren’t aware of that one. SATAN IS TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR CHILDREN – no holds barred. His intent is to leave nothing to chance.
Child of God, how are you going to counteract this attack? Now, that I have your attention, let’s talk about that.
The Bible tells us that we (the children of God) are to be in the world but not of the world. So, we are not expected to live in a bubble or hide under a rock. However, we are expected to walk in the authority that’s been given to us by the power we have in Jesus Christ. Are you doing that? Let’s talk some more.
First and foremost, you must PRAY for your children every day – if not multiple times throughout the day because they need it. Then, you must take everything you know (and possibly don’t know) about spiritual warfare very seriously. For the fight that is upon us is truly a matter of life and death – especially where your children are concerned. What’s next? Okay, let’s talk about something else you may not take very seriously – your WORDS.
I know you have heard this said plenty of times before but now, I really want you to listen. THERE IS POWER IN THE WORDS THAT WE SPEAK. Be careful about what you say to your children and be careful about what you think about your children. For as soon as your words leave your mouth, something happens in the spiritual realm. Now, just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it isn’t there. If you speak negative, hurtful words to your children, you are speaking curses over your children. When you do this, you open a door for the demonic to come into the life of your child. This gives authority to the demons and they take those words and run with them, using them against your child in every way they possibly can. Think about it. We all know people who continue to struggle with something that was said to them, as a child, by someone who was in authority over them? Maybe this is you.
Likewise, the same thing happens when you speak positive, encouraging words to your children. Only now, you have spoken words that bless your child and IF you have the authority of Jesus Christ – and you MUST be in good standing with Him for this to work – God will honor what you say. When you walk in His authority, you can actually operate in a principle called binding and loosing: “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 18:18 – and God will honor what you say. I don’t know about you, but I would much rather speak blessings over my children than curses. The good news is now that you know this, IF you are operating under the authority of Jesus Christ, you can break these curses – both off of yourself as well as your children.
Now for the fun part. You (as a child of God) must cover your children in your home by practicing godly parenting. Parents, DO NOT leave biblical teaching and the training up of your children to the schools and the churches. You must take responsibility for instilling an uncompromising biblical mindset – even as early as in the womb and most definitely from birth. So, how do you enforce Christian parenting?
I’m so glad you asked…
- Commit your life to Jesus Christ.
- You must put God first in your own life before you can require it of your child. Then live it, don’t just talk it.
- Show your children how to live in ‘pursuit of holiness’ and set an example for them to live by.
- Don’t compromise – even in the small things. For your child is watching everything you do.
- Commit to a godly marriage and choose your dates (which will lead to your mate) accordingly.
- Nurture your children in a godly household, i.e. be mindful of what is entering their ear-gate as well as their eye-gate. Also be mindful of the people you allow them to interact with. You can’t control what goes on in the world but you can control what goes on in your home.
- Train your child up in the way they should go by teaching them the words of the Bible. (Proverbs 22:6)
- Encourage an intimate relationship with Jesus by sharing your testimony with your children.
- Teach your children to pray – about everything.
- Don’t be afraid to engage them in dialogues of real truth concerning everything. Truth is not subjective. Truth is absolute – and according to the word of God.
- Teach them to make independent decisions based on the word of God. Walking this walk is not for the faint of heart. It can be a lonely journey at times. If your child buys in to group-think, they will never make it. For what they, themselves believe WILL be challenged.
- Lovingly and consistently discipline your children.
- Forgive your children when they fall and when they fail – for they most definitely will.
- Love your children unconditionally – always.
- Bathe your children daily in prayer.
The Lord holds you, the parent, responsible for giving proper instruction to your child. You will be held responsible until your child reaches the age of accountability. When will that be, you may ask? Only God knows for sure. However, we do know that this age is determined by the child’s ability to truly distinguish the difference between what is right and what is wrong. If you are wondering if children can go to Hell, the answer is YES. Now that you have been warned, what are you going to do?
The Lord has been impressing upon me for a time to continuously pray for the children. I invite you to join me in this, for the life of your child may depend on it.
In all things, to God be the glory.